Family

Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating Time






This is me modeling where our tree will go. I felt like one of the Sneeches in a Dr. Suess book or something :)










This is our awesome tree. We bought it last year, but it looks better in the room this year since we don't have our bed in that room now :)















Ali decided that to compete with mom that we would also need to have 3 trees :)










You got nothing on our trees mom! (jk your trees rock)








And finally here are our sweet stockings....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Jon, you make a pretty good Christmas tree! I think next year maybe you ought to put lights on too, and hold a few ornaments just to really make SURE that you've got the right spot for the tree. (and incidentally, hooray for having room in there for a cute tree now that your bed is somewhere else - presumably the bedroom?)

Unknown said...

jim (not marie)

When you say "here are our sweet stockings" do you mean...
here are our SWEET (cool, awesome, shazam) stockings OR
do you mean....
here are our sweet (cuddly, precious, darlings) stockings. I wasn't sure.
No wonder that website that analyzed your blog thought you were a girl.

JonAli said...

Jim - I meant that they taste delicious.....Of course I meant that they are (cool) I don't think I have ever used that word the other way.