Family

Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moms Favorite

Sorry Jim and Judi but I found out who Mom's favorite child is....It's Jer.

So I got this call at work today from a guy who worked at LDS hospital in Endoscopy and I said, "oh do you know an Anne Jackson that used to work there?" he said that he did and that she is working at IMC now. I told him that I was her son and he said :
"Oh are you the son that went to Australia on a mission?"
me - "oh, no that is my brother"
Him - "oh so you must be the computer whizz who fixes everyone’s computer and graduated from BYU"
me - "um, no that is my brother"
Him - "Oh, so you must be the singer"
me - (not wanting to embarrass him or me any further) "umm yeah, that’s me"

So sorry guys but Jer is the favorite, no one else was mentioned at all :) Looks like I'll be working on Dad....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS! I'm laughing out loud. still. but frankly, I am a little surprised. I always thought it was a given that you were the favorite, Jon! good luck with Clem...

JonAli said...

I don't think an adopted child can be the favorite. That is just some kind of rule isn't it?

Anonymous said...

ahhh crap, you beat me to it...i just was going to remind you that you are adopted anyway so there's no doubt you aren't the favorite... no doubt that mom only talks about Jim's and my kids -not us- so no one even knows we exist!

jim said...

I read this outloud to the people in my office and the laughter was so loud someone came in to ask us all to be quite. SO funny. Contgrats Jer.

Jer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

(Jim - not marie)
I just got a call from Mom and as soon as I answered the phone I asked if she was calling to tell me that she loved me too. She just stuttered for a second and then said - what are you talking about?

Clem&Anne said...

I didn't think I talked about anyone but my grandkids! Frankly, this particular person probably doesn't have me on his top 100 people list, and I'm amazed he remembered any of that. It must have been a day he listened to Jer's CD and said it was about time I listened to something good - mom

JonAli said...

Way to leave a back handed compliment to Jer mom.

Jer said...

LOL!