Family

Family

Monday, October 12, 2015

Badger don't care

If I was sorted into a Hogwarts house I am sure it would be Hufflepuff. Actually pretty much every Jackson in my family would be including my ancestors. We are have a little bit of every house characteristic in us, but above all we value hard work and loyalty. We may not be the brightest bunch (why else would Jacksons live in Fremont Utah for decades unless they were being loyal) but dog gone it if you treat us fair we will be your loyal friend for life. I guess we are a little bit like dogs that way; although I do love the badger as a house crest, because badgers just don't care.


Myself, I have never been one who likes to talk much…..or at all. My father and grandfather are amazing story tellers and at least to some degree enjoy telling stories. Me, not so much. Rather than talking about my feelings I felt I better do something to express them so I figured I would do a little bit more “journal entries”. I hate writing because my penmanship is terrible so I figured that blogging would be the best way for me and my posterity to see what the heck I was thinking while I was in my 30 somethings and trying to figure out this whole being an adult thing.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Good job. I kind of miss blogging. It was such a good way to remember things and write them down. Keep it up

Jim said...

Good job. I kind of miss blogging. It was such a good way to remember things and write them down. Keep it up